By submitting this form you are agreeing to the terms and conditions below.
Terms & Conditions:
- Vouchers will be sent through the post, so a full postal address is required to redeem acquired points.
- Points will be allocated to the total value of a transaction.
- The Loyalty Card remains the property of Skylark at all times.
- The Loyalty Card can only be issued to permanent residents of the UK and vouchers can only be sent to valid UK addresses
- To qualify for Loyalty vouchers, the Loyalty Card must be presented at the till at the time of purchase.
- Transactions made without the Loyalty Card are deemed invalid and cannot count towards Loyalty vouchers.
- In all cases the card holder must be present at the time of redemption of Loyalty vouchers and are only valid for the period stated.
- Skylark reserves the right to refuse expired vouchers.
- Skylark reserves the right to refuse to redeem Loyalty vouchers or accept the Loyalty Card against certain product groups or promotions. Please see in store for details.
- Skylark reserves the right to refuse to redeem Loyalty vouchers.
- Change cannot be given against Loyalty vouchers.
- Skylark reserves the right to decline issue, withdraw the card or alter its conditions at any time, or terminate the Loyalty Card facility without notice
- It is the responsibility of the cardholder to notify Skylark of any change of address or other personal details.
- If the Loyalty Card becomes lost or stolen a new card can be obtained. Any accrued benefit remains unaffected.
- Should a Loyalty Card remain unused for any continuous 12-month period Skylark reserves right to withdraw the card from the scheme. Any unredeemed benefits will be treated as null and void.
- In the event of any query, the cardholder maybe be required to present a valid till receipt as evidence of purchase.
- Loyalty vouchers and any unredeemed benefits are not transferable.